Thomas Peschak is a well-known professional photographer who hails from Germany. He is also a fellow of the International League of Conservation Photographers (ILCP). His work as a contributor photographer for National Geographic Magazine is primarily responsible for his widespread recognition. Born on January 1, 1975, Thomas Peschak hails from Berlin, Germany. As in 2024, Thomas Peschak's age is 49 years. Check below for more deets about Thomas Peschak. This page will put a light upon the Thomas Peschak bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Thomas Peschak Profile:
|January 1, 1975
|Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Thomas Peschak Family
Family and Personal Life
Thomas Peschak‘ father’s name is Not Available and Thomas Peschak‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Thomas Peschak Trivia
- Thomas Peschak was born in Berlin, Germany.
- Thomas Peschak’s birth sign is Capricorn.
- After beginning his professional life as a marine biologist and later becoming an expert on human-wildlife conflict, he eventually decided to retire from fieldwork in the year 2004. After realising that he could have a greater impact on conservation through photographs than through statistics, he decided against pursuing a career in science and instead became a wildlife photojournalist instead. His research focuses on a number of the most pressing problems facing marine conservation today.
- He has several books of his work published, in which he has both written and photographed. Additionally, he has been recognised as the BBC Wildlife Photographer of the Year on multiple occasions.
- He was a native of Germany having been born and raised there.