Ransom Riggs is an American author who wrote the novel “Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children,” which became a bestseller on The New York Times. He then went on to write the sequels to the book, which were titled Hollow City and Library of Souls. Eventually, he also wrote the companion books Miss Peregrine’s Journal for Peculiar Children and Tales of the Peculiar, as well as graphic novels based on the original series. Born on February 3, 1979, Ransom Riggs hails from Maryland, United States. As in 2024, Ransom Riggs's age is 45 years. Check below for more deets about Ransom Riggs. This page will put a light upon the Ransom Riggs bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Ransom Riggs Profile:
|Young Adult Author,
|February 3, 1979
|Maryland, United States
|Maryland, Maryland, United States
Ransom Riggs Family
Family and Personal Life
Ransom Riggs‘ father’s name is Not Available and Ransom Riggs‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Ransom Riggs Trivia
- Ransom Riggs was born in Maryland, United States.
- Ransom Riggs’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- After receiving his bachelor’s degree in English literature from Kenyon College, he continued his education at the University of Southern California majoring in cinema.
- This led to his being hired to write The Sherlock Holmes Handbook, which was released in conjunction with the feature film of the same name in 2009. He had already worked as a blogger for Mental Floss earlier in his career.
- In 2013, he tied the knot with fellow writer Tahereh Mafi, who is also the author of the bestselling book series The Juliette Chronicles. They announced the arrival of their first child together in May of 2017.