Mitchell Robinson is a native of the United States who was named a McDonald’s All-American in 2017 and was chosen by the New York Knicks in the second round of the 2018 NBA Draft. With a height that was reported at more than 7 feet, he played the centre position most of the time. After requesting and receiving a dispensation from the NCAA, he was allowed to skip college altogether. Born on April 1, 1998, Mitchell Robinson hails from Pensacola, United States. As in 2024, Mitchell Robinson's age is 25 years. Check below for more deets about Mitchell Robinson. This page will put a light upon the Mitchell Robinson bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Mitchell Robinson Profile:
|April 1, 1998
|Pensacola, United States
|Pensacola, Florida, United States
Mitchell Robinson Family
Family and Personal Life
Mitchell Robinson‘ father’s name is Not Available and Mitchell Robinson‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Mitchell Robinson Trivia
- Mitchell Robinson was born in Pensacola, United States.
- Mitchell Robinson’s birth sign is Aries.
- He attended Pine Forest High School for his first two years of high school before moving on to attend Landry-Walker College and Career Preparatory High School in New Orleans for a semester. After that, as a junior, he guided Chalmette High School to its first victory in the state playoffs in the previous 19 years.
- Between his junior and senior years, he became a member of the Nike Pro Skills team that competed on the AAU circuit in Dallas. He finished his high school career at Chalmette with a senior year scoring average of 25.7 points, 12.6 rebounds, and 6 blocked shots per game.
- He was born in the city of Pensacola in the state of Florida.