Malcolm X was an American human rights activist, Muslim priest, and leader of the Nation of Islam who was known for speaking out against white supremacy and the disenfranchisement of African Americans. He is seen as an iconic figure in American history. It is widely acknowledged that his autobiography, which was released not long after he was murdered in 1965, is one of the most significant works of nonfiction written in the 20th century. Malcolm X was born on May 19, 1925 in Omaha, United States. Malcolm X died on , 1965 at the age of 39 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Malcolm X. This page will put a light upon the Malcolm X bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Malcolm X Profile:
|May 19, 1925
|Died on , 1965 (59 years ago) (Age: 39 years) in United States
|Omaha, United States
|Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Malcolm X Family
Family and Personal Life
Malcolm X‘ father’s name is Not Available and Malcolm X‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Malcolm X Trivia
- Malcolm X was born in Omaha, United States.
- Malcolm X’s birth sign is Taurus.
- He was given the name Malcolm Little at birth, and following the passing of his father, he and his brothers turned to hunting wildlife in order to put food on the table.
- A journey to the holy city of Mecca helped him deepen his views; as a result, he started signing his name as X rather than the ancestral slave name Little. This was done to replace the name Little.
- When he was a little boy, white nationalists took the life of his father, his uncle was hanged, and his mother was sent to an institution for those with mental illness. After spending time in multiple foster homes, he wed Betty Shabazz in 1958, and the couple went on to have six children together.