American novelist F. Scott Fitzgerald is best known for writing The Great Gatsby during the Jazz Age. He is also a member of The Lost Generation and is married to the eccentric socialite Zelda Fitzgerald. This Side of Paradise, The Beautiful and Damned, and Tender Is the Night are some of the works that he has written. F. Scott Fitzgerald was born on September 24, 1896 in Saint Paul, United States. F. Scott Fitzgerald died on , 1940 at the age of 44 years in United States. Check below for more deets about F. Scott Fitzgerald. This page will put a light upon the F. Scott Fitzgerald bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
F. Scott Fitzgerald Profile:
|F. Scott Fitzgerald
|F. Scott Fitzgerald
|September 24, 1896
|Died on , 1940 (83 years ago) (Age: 44 years) in United States
|Saint Paul, United States
|Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
F. Scott Fitzgerald Family
Family and Personal Life
F. Scott Fitzgerald‘ father’s name is Not Available and F. Scott Fitzgerald‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
F. Scott Fitzgerald Trivia
- F. Scott Fitzgerald was born in Saint Paul, United States.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald’s birth sign is Libra.
- Because of his exceptional intelligence when he was younger, he was only required to attend school for half a day, and he got to choose which half he went to. After that, he enrolled at Princeton University, where he was subsequently placed on academic probation because he spent a disproportionate amount of time creating fiction rather than focusing on his academics.
- The character of Daisy Buchanan, who appeared in The Great Gatsby, went on to become one of the most famous heroines in contemporary literature.
- Mollie and Edward Fitzgerald were his parents, and he was born in Saint Paul, Minnesota. He was given the name Francis Scott Key in honour of his distant relative, Francis Scott Key. Later in life, he wed Zelda Sayre, and in 1921, the pair became parents to a girl whom they named Frances Scott Fitzgerald.