Eli Manning is a popular quarterback in the National Football League (NFL) in the United States. He was awarded the Most Valuable Player award in Super Bowls XLII and XLVI, both of which were won by the New York Giants over the New England Patriots. In 2004, he was the first player chosen overall by the San Diego Chargers, but he was immediately traded to the New York Giants. Peyton Manning, who also won the Super Bowl MVP award, is his older brother’s younger brother. Born on January 3, 1981, Eli Manning hails from New Orleans, United States. As in 2024, Eli Manning's age is 43 years. Check below for more deets about Eli Manning. This page will put a light upon the Eli Manning bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Eli Manning Profile:
|January 3, 1981
|New Orleans, United States
|New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Eli Manning Family
Family and Personal Life
Eli Manning‘ father’s name is Not Available and Eli Manning‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Eli Manning Trivia
- Eli Manning was born in New Orleans, United States.
- Eli Manning’s birth sign is Capricorn.
- After receiving a phone call from David Cutcliffe, a legendary college football coach who coached his brother at the University of Tennessee, he made the decision to enrol at the University of Mississippi. Cutcliffe also coached at the University of Tennessee.
- It was widely known that he wouldn’t play for the San Diego Chargers if they picked him first overall in the 2004 NFL Draft. As a result, the Chargers were forced to trade his rights to the New York Giants in exchange for another quarterback who would go on to play in the Pro Bowl, Philip Rivers. He was the top prospect in that draught, but he made it public that he wouldn’t play for them.
- In April of 2008, he wed the love of his life, Abby McGrew, whom he had known since junior high. Ava, Lucy, and Caroline are the names given to their daughters, and their son is named Charles.