Eli Hanneman is a professional surfer who hails from the Hawaiian island of Maui. He is most known for his participation in the World Surf League. In addition to this, he is famous for his own trademark move, which is called the frontside alley-oop. Because of his success, he is now sponsored by a number of well-known brands and businesses, including Hurley and Red Bull. Born on November 7, 2002, Eli Hanneman hails from Hawaii, United States. As in 2024, Eli Hanneman's age is 21 years. Check below for more deets about Eli Hanneman. This page will put a light upon the Eli Hanneman bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Eli Hanneman Profile:
|November 7, 2002
|Hawaii, United States
|Hawaii, Hawaii, United States
Eli Hanneman Family
Family and Personal Life
Eli Hanneman‘ father’s name is Not Available and Eli Hanneman‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Eli Hanneman Trivia
- Eli Hanneman was born in Hawaii, United States.
- Eli Hanneman’s birth sign is Scorpio.
- He started to flourish early on and participated in a number of tournaments when he was still a little boy growing up on the Hawaiian sands of Lahaina. After finishing in third place in the QS 1,000 Hello Pacitan Pro in Java, he started to get notice and headlines on a national scale.
- On his Instagram account, which has over 160,000 followers, he is famous for uploading photographs and videos of himself surfing to share with his audience.
- In December of 2017, he shared a photo on his Instagram account that included the two of them.