American football quarterback Drew Brees is a star in the National Football League and led the New Orleans Saints to victory in Super Bowl XLIV. Before signing with the Saints in 2006, he was a member of the San Diego Chargers for the first five years of his career in the National Football League. In 2018, he set a new record for the most career passing yards in the National Football League (NFL), and the following year, he set a new record for the most career passing touchdowns in the regular season. Born on January 15, 1979, Drew Brees hails from Dallas, United States. As in 2024, Drew Brees's age is 45 years. Check below for more deets about Drew Brees. This page will put a light upon the Drew Brees bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Drew Brees Profile:
|January 15, 1979
|Dallas, United States
|Dallas, Texas, United States
Drew Brees Family
Family and Personal Life
Drew Brees‘ father’s name is Not Available and Drew Brees‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Drew Brees Trivia
- Drew Brees was born in Dallas, United States.
- Drew Brees’s birth sign is Capricorn.
- In 1996, he was the head football coach at Austin Westlake High School, where his team won the Texas state championship after compiling a perfect 16-0 record. He attended Purdue University, where he participated in college football.
- In recognition of his efforts to assist New Orleans in recovering from the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina, Sports Illustrated bestowed upon him the Sportsman of the Year award in the year 2010.
- In February of 2003, he wed the love of his life, Brittany Dudchenko, whom he met while attending Purdue. He and his wife Brittany are the parents of four children: a son named Bowen, two sons named Callen and Baylen, and a daughter named Rylen.