Bakari Sellers is a well-known politician and attorney from the United States of America. He is most known for his election to the House of Representatives in the state of South Carolina. In addition to this, he is well-known for serving as the first vice chairman of the Democratic Party in South Carolina and for making a lot of guest appearances on CNN as an analyst. Born on September 18, 1984, Bakari Sellers hails from New York, United States. As in 2024, Bakari Sellers's age is 39 years. Check below for more deets about Bakari Sellers. This page will put a light upon the Bakari Sellers bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Bakari Sellers Profile:
|September 18, 1984
|New York, United States
|New York, New York, United States
Bakari Sellers Family
Family and Personal Life
Bakari Sellers‘ father’s name is Not Available and Bakari Sellers‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Bakari Sellers Trivia
- Bakari Sellers was born in New York, United States.
- Bakari Sellers’s birth sign is Virgo.
- Morehouse College granted him his bachelor’s degree in African-American studies, and the University of South Carolina School of Law granted him his doctor of jurisprudence in 2008. He started his professional life as an attorney and worked his way up through the ranks until he was elected to the House of Representatives for the state of South Carolina in the year 2006.
- In 2010, he was included on the list of 40 under 40 that was compiled by Time magazine. Two years later, in 2012, Politico magazine named him one of the “50 politicos to watch.”
- He spent his whole childhood in the Bamberg County area of South Carolina. His father, Cleveland Sellers, was an activist and lecturer in the civil rights movement.